Renting or leasing a semi trailer(s) from DST - What you need to know.
Whether your business needs a month to month trailer rental or several trailers for a longer lease term with volume discounts, we have a large inventory of semi trailers to choose from in 3 convenient locations, with flexible plans to suit your needs.
- Cost Effective Leasing - longer rental periods with higher quantities will lower leasing pricing.
- Flexible Lease Terms - any time period or quantities
- Custom Graphics - in house graphic decal production and installations
- Trailer Tracking - GPS trailer tracking to locate your unit (available by request)
- Personal Service - dedicated in house industry service support staff.
- Cartage Units (Road Worthy) - Road worthy units are maintained by mechanical service techs on premise
- Storage Units (Not Road Worthy) - Storage suitable for cost effective protection of your property.
- Pickup or Delivery Options - We will pick up or deliver anywhere in the Continental USA (additional pickup and delivery charges apply).
Semi Trailer Rental & Leasing Requirements
Your Business MUST HAVE:
- Been operating for at least 2 years
- 5 employees or units (Tractors Trailers)
- Insurance on each trailer
- An approved credit application